|Category||Non-IEEE Member||IEEE Member|
|International Authors/Participants||US$ 240||US$ 200|
|International Student Authors/Participants||US$ 120||US$ 100|
|International Life Members||US$ 100|
|Local Authors/Participants||INR 7200||INR 6000|
|Local Student Authors/Participants||INR 4800||INR 4000|
|Local Life Members||INR 4000|
Please adhere to the deadlines as it is vital for better arrangement. At least one of the authors of accepted paper is required to register and pay their registration fee by 30th October 2019
Each paper should have at least one female author.
- A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers before the registration deadline.
- Presenting the accepted paper is a prerequisite for appearing it in the IEEE Xplore.
- ONE registration can cover TWO conference papers by the same registering author.
- Additional paper registration fee by the same registering author: US$ 50 per paper.
- The above rates are applicable up to the registration deadline only
- 20% increased rate will be applicable after registration deadline.
- Registration fee includes conference kit, USB proceedings, dinner, lunch, refreshment breaks (snacks, coffee, tea), access to all sessions.
- Where applicable, proof of full-time student status and IEEE membership status need to be submitted.
- Authors whose paper has extra pages (beyond the page limit of 4 pages) must pay additional fees of US$ 25 per page up to maximum additional 4 pages.
- Registration fee payment methods are described below.
Instructions for Registration
- Please check different categories of registration and determine the category suitable for you
- During online registration you need to attach the supporting documents. So collect necessary supporting files:
- Proof of your payment
- Proof of category of registration (e.g. full-time studentship status, IEEE membership, copy of photo ID (if necessary for identifying the country of the registered participant (e.g. institutional/organizational ID or passport)) Select suitable mode of payment, complete the payment and collect necessary payment receipt.
- Proof of IEEE PDF eXpress compliant pdf (see Step 5 in Camera Ready Submission Page.
Online Mode of Payment:
We use PayPal Merchant Services as our payment processor. They accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal account payments. For payment click link.
NO REFUND POLICY FOR REGISTRATIONS
Once paid, registration fees for the 5th IEEE WIECON-ECE 2019 conference are non-refundable for any reason.