Oral Presentation Guidelines
• The duration of a presentation slot is 15 minutes. You will have 12 minutes for the presentation itself and 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
• An LCD projector and computer will be available in the session room for regular presentations.
• Presenter of the papers are requested to be present in the room at least 10 minutes before the start of their session and introduce themselves to the session chair.
• A volunteer will be available in case you need technical assistance.
• Please load your presentation file into the assigned computer in the lecture room during the break before the session begins and make sure it displays properly.
• In order to avoid software compatibility problems (MS Powerpoint), speakers are advised to embed all fonts in the Powerpoint file and bring a backup PDF-version of the presentation.