|International Authors/Participants||US$ 250||US$ 200|
|International Student Authors/Participants||US$ 200||US$ 150|
|SAARC/Local Authors/Participants||Rs 7500||Rs 6000|
|SAARC/Local Student Authors/Participants||Rs 5000||Rs 4000|
- Each paper should have at least one female author.
- A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers before the registration deadline.
- Presenting the accepted paper is a prerequisite for appearing it in the IEEE Xplore.
- ONE registration can cover TWO conference papers by the same registering author.
- Additional paper registration fee by the same registering author: US$ 50/Rs 3000 per paper.
- The above rates are applicable up to the registration deadline only
- 20% increased rate will be applicable after registration deadline.
- Registration fee includes conference kit, proceedings, dinner, lunch, refreshment breaks (snacks, coffee, tea), access to all sessions.
- Where applicable, proof of full time student status and IEEE membership status need to be submitted.
- Authors whose paper has extra pages (beyond the page limit of 4 pages) must pay additional fees of US$ 25/Rs 1500 per page up to maximum additional 4 pages.
- Registration fee payment methods are described below.
Instructions for Registration
- Please check different categories of registration and determine the category suitable for you.
- Select suitable mode of payment, complete the payment and collect necessary payment receipt.
- During online registration you need to attach scanned copy of Supporting Documents:
- Proof of category of registration (e.g. full-time studentship status, IEEE membership, copy of photo ID (if necessary for identifying the country of the registered participant (e.g. institutional/organizational ID or passport))
- Proof of payment (e.g. Pay Order, Cash Deposit-Slip or slip of Wired Transfer showing the code)
Offline Mode of Payment:
The registration fee MUST be paid to the following Bank Account:
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd., Ballupur Branch, Dehradun, India
Acc Name: IEEE WIECON ECE-2017
Acc No: 50100208382260
IFSC Code: HDFC0001399
City : Dehradun