Paper Submission Link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ieeewieconece2018
Instructions for Initial Paper Submission
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit original papers (4 page pdf version following IEEE double-column template) to the 4th IEEE WIECON-ECE 2018 through our Online Paper Submission System. All submitted papers should contain original, unpublished results, experimental or theoretical.
Each paper should have at least one female author.
A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers before the registration deadline. Presenting the accepted paper is a prerequisite for appearing it in the IEEE Xplore. “IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.”
Submitted papers should satisfy the criteria listed below and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
• Paper template: The paper submission template (IEEE double-column) can be found at:
Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceeding
• Paper length: Maximum 4 pages including all figures, tables, and references
• Allowable file size: 2 MB
• Paper submission: Submit your paper (pdf version only) through our online paper submission system.
• PDF file must be IEEE Xplore compliant
(Please visit http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/ and use conference ID 46291XP)
• Paper Size: US Letter or A4
• Fonts: Embed all fonts in your PDF file. Type 3 fonts are not allowed.
• File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
• At this stage, the authors SHOULD NOT include their names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses in the paper.
• Plagiarism and Multiple Submissions: 4th IEEE WIECON-ECE 2018 will strictly follow IEEE policies for plagiarism and multiple submissions. Please check details in the following links:
IEEE policies for plagiarism
IEEE policies for multiple submissions
Initial Paper Submission
- Your paper should be submitted to Easy Chair with your login ID.
- If you do not have a login ID, please, visit here to create one.
- The website for paper submission is here.
- You can use the command “Update file” or “Add file” to submit your paper. If you modify the paper title please make sure that you update the information on the Easychair system (“Update authors”) to avoid proceedings publication errors.